✋Hi! My name is Delicia Soto. I´m peruvian and I live in Iquitos city. I´m twenty five years old and I´min the ninth cycle at UNAP studying economics. Here are some things about me, hope you enjoy it!
AWESOME! WHEN I WATCH IT, IT MAKES ME REMEMBER HOW A GENTLE BREEZE IS RUSTLING THE SAND ON MY FEET. IT´S PEACEFUL. THX A LOT FOR SHARE YOUR RELAXING PHOTO MECHITO.
Hi, Delicia. I found your blog interesting. I hope you post more information about economics and sustainable development in Peru and its Amazon rainforest.
I love your blog, you have a lot of funny things. Good job
ResponderEliminarDelicia! Nice job. And very Nice picture. Congratulations
ResponderEliminarBeautiful and fun blog, i loved it
ResponderEliminarI love your blog, interesting information. Keep doing what you love Delicia!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI love your blog. I would like to know more about you. Please!!!!🤗
ResponderEliminarI love that you keep growing in the things you love, keep it up. I loved your blog. The information is good. Congratulations my Deli
ResponderEliminarYou look so pretty in this photo, my best wishes for you. I Like it 😍
ResponderEliminarDeli Nice blog, you have interesting information. Good job!!
ResponderEliminarI really liked your blog and to know more about you, good job.
ResponderEliminarNice to meet you Delicia, good job!
ResponderEliminarnice hobbies companion and what a beautiful family.
ResponderEliminarHi Delicia, I love your name. It's so particular and obviusly I hope you keep growing in the things you love. Take care. Nice blog.
ResponderEliminarGood job my friend. Very well description of you. It's great.
ResponderEliminarHi! I really like your blog, it has interesting information!! Vibes
ResponderEliminarI Like it delicia🤭🤭☺️☺️
ResponderEliminarHermoso amiga..... buen trabajo, vamos con todo a la meta❣
ResponderEliminarI like so much your blog. Congratulations.
ResponderEliminarPretty
ResponderEliminarNice blog Delicia, i loved knowing more about you friend
ResponderEliminarYour blog is very interesting
ResponderEliminarVery good blog is entertaining and the descriptions on point, the only thing I dislike is that I am not on the blog. Excellent work friend.
ResponderEliminarAWESOME! WHEN I WATCH IT, IT MAKES ME REMEMBER HOW A GENTLE BREEZE IS RUSTLING THE SAND ON MY FEET. IT´S PEACEFUL. THX A LOT FOR SHARE YOUR RELAXING PHOTO MECHITO.
ResponderEliminarExcellent blog. Good job Delicia. Congratulations
ResponderEliminarThe work is very good, congratulations
ResponderEliminarIncredible picture. I guess it's in the Huacachina. I love it.
ResponderEliminarNice blog. Huacachina beautiful
ResponderEliminarAmazing picture and description about you. Congratulations!!!
ResponderEliminarDeli, nice Picture. I like it. It's amazing this place. You look very happy to be there. Keep it up.
ResponderEliminarDeli, excellent picture. You are very nice. Good job!
ResponderEliminarAmazing Story Deli, vibes!
ResponderEliminarWow, It's nice to know more about you dear Mercedes!
ResponderEliminarExcelent blog.
ResponderEliminarHelo Deli I like your blog
ResponderEliminarBeautiful family, I liked your blog.😎😎👍👍
ResponderEliminarBeautiful family, I liked your blog.😎😎👍👍
ResponderEliminargood blog Deli. that postcard photo of the beautiful huacachina.congratulations
ResponderEliminarDelicia, great job on your bolg
ResponderEliminarHi I like your blog
ResponderEliminarExcellent, accurate information about you
ResponderEliminarI found it very interesting, I would like to know more about you, you are very pretty. Success in studies, and I hope your teachers don't exploit you.
ResponderEliminarHi, Delicia. I found your blog interesting. I hope you post more information about economics and sustainable development in Peru and its Amazon rainforest.
ResponderEliminarCool blog!!! Deli!!! ����
ResponderEliminarCool blog :)
ResponderEliminarNice job 👏
ResponderEliminarNice job👍❤
ResponderEliminar